High Performance Computing in Hessen (HiPerCH)
This workshop presented methods about high performance computing within lectures and hand-on sessions.
Target Group are researchs from Hessian clusters.
- Introduction to computer architecture for software developers
- Basics of performance engineering
- Single core performance issues: principles and optimization techniques
- Initial steps in shared memory parallel programming with OpenMP
- Performance limiting issues on multicore compute nodes
- Optional: Introduction to the roofline performance mode