We offer individual support, trainings, and Hessen-wide software tools.
Individual user support on high performance computing
- Are you thinking about using a high performance cluster to enhance your research results?
- Do you have experience with small clusters and would like to scale up?
- Do you need to demonstrate the scaling of your application, but do not know how?
- Would you like to improve the performance of your parallel job?
- Do you need support for porting your code?
- Do you have any questions about HPC?
Please contact email@example.com. Please name your home university and we can help individually concerning your HPC problem.
Licenses and trainings for software tools available on all Hessian HPC clusters
- Performance analysis with VAMPIR
- Debugging with TotalView
- Please refer to our event web page for our trainings and external events.