Creation of programming projects with Python
Hands-on course in which the participants will be taught to follow good programming practices during the development of a Python project.
The course will cover the following topics:
- environment isolation
- structure of projects
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- clean coding
- Being comfortable with functions, modules and classes in Python
- To follow the course you will need
- a computer with Python (recommended version >=CPython-3.6),
- an editor, and
- a vcs (like mercurial or git).
A desktop computer with a suitable environment will be available for every participant, in case it's needed. You can also use your own laptop.
Date: 11-13 March 2019 (11, 12 March 9:30-16:30, 13 March 9:30-12:30)
Due to the nature of the course, the number of participants will be limited. To register send an email to email@example.com.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.