The consultation hour is open for all (potential) users, with all kind of questions to project or resources proposals for the Lichtenberg supercomputer.
Please use this opportunity if:
- you are writing your first proposal and you are unsure about the exact resource requirements of your project,
- you have general questions about:
- the proposal procedure (e.g. word definitions or a specific context),
- providing evidences like the code scalability for the detailed project description (e.g. for M- and L-projects),
- you need general advice on using the cluster.
The consultation hours are each month, on the first Wednesday from 2 pm to 4 pm.