9:00 – 9:40: Parallel and Cluster Computing with MATLAB made easy
9:40 – 13:00: Deep Learning Hands-On Workshop (with 20 minutes break)
Deep learning and reinforcement learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the way we do business. These techniques can be used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls.
In this hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create deep learning models from scratch for image and signal data.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Implement reinforcement learning based control systems.
- Hands-on workshop
Target group and requirements
- Attendees should be familiar with basic MATLAB syntax. If you are new to MATLAB, please complete MATLAB On-Ramp beforehand: https://matlabacademy.mathworks.com/
- It is okay to be new to deep learning.
- Participants are expected to bring their own laptop with Google Chrome installed. No installation of MATLAB is necessary. Please create a MathWorks account on https://www.mathworks.com/mwaccount/register before the course to participate in the hands-on session.
- A WiFi connection will be provided via Eduroam (guest accounts are available).
- This module is limited to 20 participants.
- Dmytro Martynenko (MathWorks)
- Friday, September 27, 9:00-13:00
- TU Darmstadt, Alexanderstraße 2, Karl-Plagge-Haus S1|22, Room 403 "New York"
- Students(Bachelor/Master): €2.50
- PhD students and members of universities or public research institutes: €10.-
- All other: €100.-
The fee includes coffee break and the evening event.